March 24, 2019
COVID-19 Update: We’re here for you
These are unprecedented times. Over the past weeks, all of us have been affected by the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. We want you to know that we are monitoring this crisis daily and, as always, prioritize the safety and wellbeing of our employees, your people and facilities, and our collective communities.
Proudly continuing to serve your business. Whether they are instrumental in supply chains, providing food or healthcare, manufacturing, production or other necessities, your facilities are critical during this time of need. They may be essential workplaces or a part of critical infrastructures, but if they are open and running, we are here to provide our services. CIMCO is dedicated to helping keep your facilities operating efficiently and safely and we continue to provide all of our services as usual.
As governments order the closing of all non-essential workplaces throughout North America, we know CIMCO Refrigeration qualifies as essential and we continue operate for business and to provide support and services as needed. Things may be changing daily, but our commitment to serve you remains steadfast.
Safety and responsibility first. We are here to bring you meaningful, responsible solutions during this time of need. Even as we heighten our own safety measures, we continue to provide the best care for your needs. In accordance with CDC and WHO guidelines, we are implementing best practices and executing remote work options and work flexibility for our employees. We are eliminating in-person contact as much as possible and restricting travel. These measures support the health and safety of our communities and help us to be ready to answer your calls when you need us.
To do our best to support your health and safety, please share any updated visitor requirements with us so we can abide by all necessary precautions at your facility.
As always, CIMCO is here to answer all your refrigeration, HVAC, and service needs. We thank you for choosing us as your partner and are pleased to continue serving you through these uncertain times. We will get through this together.
Dave Malinauskas, President
March 17, 2020
To Our Valued Partners:
Given the continuing COVID-19 Pandemic, we wanted to outline the measures we are taking to protect our employees, our communities and our customers, as we continue to support you and your organization with these enhanced protective measures in place. The steps we have taken center on awareness, travel, limiting group interactions, social distancing and sanitation in order in proactively mitigate risk.
- Firstly, a dedicated Critical Incident Executive Response Team (ERT) has been established to closely monitor developments and proactively seek to ensure we continue to support our customers while effectively managing risk. Our number one priority is to protect the health and well-being of our people, clients and community.
- In recognition of our value of ‘safety first’, we have implemented travel and meeting restrictions for all employees. All non-essential and internal travel has been suspended as well as any business trips outside of Canada or the United States. All non-essential and internal meetings involving larger groups have also been cancelled. The only form of permitted travel is in support of customer requirements and even then, under strict guidelines.
- Potential “at risk” employees and others (assessed based on recent travel, interactions and symptoms) are not be permitted to attend any CIMCO location or customer location until sufficient medical clearance has been provided, often after a period of self-isolation.
- We continue to review all external training (including factory training) and industry events, on a case-by-case basis.
- We continue to enhance the first line of defense through prevention by reinforcing and educating around the effectiveness of proper hand hygiene while also increasing hand-sanitizing stations within branches/operations.
- Additionally, sanitization measures are being taken with equipment, as well as across our facilities to ensure the safety of our operations and those of our customers and partners. To be clear, this includes employees working at customer locations.
As an important partner to our business, we are advising you of the measures we have put in place thus far to ensure the safety of our people, our facilities and to ensure that our customers, suppliers and the public are not compromised.
We ask that you review the measures specified and help us to protect the safety of our collective workplaces. We also ask that you ensure that your team be made aware of this update and that all face-to-face meetings and travel between our operations be cancelled unless absolutely necessary.
We remained committed to servicing our customers and providing the mission critical services needed to support their operations. We will continue to work closely with you and your teams leveraging the various technologies available to us to ensure business continuity and an exceptional customer experience during these challenging times. As such, we continue to monitor developments and react as appropriate in the best interest of all of our key stakeholders. Thank you in advance for your support and consideration at this time.