HOW IT WORKS
Unlike our annual closed rink maintenance package, the Rink Checkup package is customized for ice rink refrigeration systems that have been shut down due to COVID-19. It provides a comprehensive inspection and an action plan to help you identify and resolve any issues early on, and avoid the supply chain issues and shortages many industries have been facing.
STAY AHEAD OF THE GAME
Booking a Rink Checkup means you’ll be at the front of the line when it comes to ordering any parts or products you need, and you’ll have plenty of lead time for any unexpected maintenance or repairs, rather than troubleshooting after you reopen and putting your season at risk. Think of it like a practice before the big game—sure, you can make adjustments in Game 7, but the stakes are higher. Our Rink Checkup package makes sure you’re ready to go before the first blades touch the ice.
Your entire refrigeration system will be inspected by a certified technician who will evaluate each component and indicate whether any action or replacement parts are necessary to improve performance, reliability and safety.
Here is what our certified technicians will evaluate during a Rink Checkup inspection:
- SYSTEM: Start up and observe equipment in normal operating conditions.
- CONDENSER: Belts, nozzles, eliminators, leaks, water tank, pumps and fan belts.
- COMPRESSOR: Fluid levels, seals, performance and motors.
- CHILLER: Operation, leaks, pressures, and brine sample.
- FLUIDS: All fluids inspected.
- PUMPS: Seals, leaks, performance.
- ELECTRICAL PANEL: Connection points .
- AUTOMATION: Check automation system operation.